Bengaluru: Mindtree, a global technology services and digital transformation company, today announced its consolidated results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2021, as approved by its Board of Directors.
Key Financial Highlights:
Quarter ended December 31, 2021
- In USD:
- Revenue was $366.4 million (4.7% YoY / 33.7% YoY growth)
- Net income was $58.3 million (8.0% YoY / 32.1% YoY growth)
- In RNI:
- Revenue was ₹27,500 million (6.3% qoq / 35.9% yoy growth)
- Net profit was ₹4,375 million (9.7% qoq / 34.0% yoy growth)
- 265 active customers as of December 31, 2021
- More than 5 million customers increased by 2, total 52
- More than 10 million customers increased by 3, total 33
- 31,959 Mindtree minds as of December 31, 2021
- Last 12 months attrition was 21.9%
- Some key transactions won in the third quarter:
- A leading global hyperscaler has signed an annuity contract with Mindtree. Under the agreement, Mindtree will support product/platform operations and security services in all geographies.
- An international vacation company has chosen Mindtree as a strategic transformation partner to strengthen its competitive differentiation in the leisure travel market. As part of this multi-year commitment, Mindtree will enable the company to improve the customer experience globally through marketing, sales and service for all of its brands in the virtual and real world.
- A leading global automaker chose Mindtree to build a digital factory, leveraging the IoT capabilities of Mindtree NxT.
- One of the largest home improvement retailers in the United States has awarded an annuity contract to Mindtree for agile application development and maintenance services.
- A leading credit bureau has chosen Mindtree as a strategic partner to build a new specialized financing platform. Under this program, several companies acquired with alternative credit data will be integrated into this platform, providing a robust suite of differentiated data assets and new products to meet changing market needs and enable rapid growth. .
- One of the world’s largest technology companies chose Mindtree as their preferred provider of product engineering and cloud professional services to enable it to scale faster.
- Named a Major Candidate in the 2022 PEAK Matrix® Assessment of Everest Group’s Mainframe Services.
- Named a Major Candidate in Everest Group’s Advanced Analytics and Insights (AA&I) 2022 PEAK Matrix® Assessment.
- Named a Major Competitor in Everest Group’s 2022 PEAK Matrix® Assessment of Internet of Things (IoT) Services Supply Chain Solutions.
- Named a Leading Competitor in Everest Group’s Platform IT Banking PEAK Matrix® 2022 Assessment.
- Obtained Al and Machine Learning specialization on Microsoft Azure Advanced.
- Won Silver in the Most Innovative Company of the Year category at the 2021 Best in Biz Awards in North America.